Quitting Dip
Sign in to follow this  
Ash87

Hey Ash welcome to QD.

Step 1: If you havent already dumped the dip down the toilet you need to make that your first move. If you are like most of us were you run the risk of digging it out of the trash and ending up back at zero again.

Step 2: Now that you have joined go ahead and post your name and the number of days you are quit on the Plebe scroll with todays date. This is your promise to not use dip for the rest of this day. When you wake up tomorrow you will again post that promise, with all of us, and you will have the guts and integrity to not use for another day. After few days you will have put dip behind you. Sound hard? It really isnt - just keep your promise and we are here to support you.

Step 3: Start an intro for yourself in our intro section so we can all get to know each other.

Dump the excuses along with the contents of that can and take your life back cause you no longer run it if you are a nicotine addict.

Welcome.

Monkey is on point.

It's not a great sign you posted that, and then disappeared for at least several hours, if not forever. 

If you have balls, there is enough knowledge and support here to get anyone quit. If you don't, who cares? 

Until you let us know whether you're in this, not going to burn calories on you. 

Start Here. Post Day 1. I'm on 995. Each was awesomer than the previous. 

Edited by Lipi

If you're ready, quitting is the greatest decision you will ever make, bar none.  The feeling of freedom that I have had day after day is one of the greatest joys that I have ever experienced.  The only thing better is knowing I won't die from dipping, because I was smart enough to quit at an early age, and this quit is for good.

12 hours ago, Ash87 said:

Hello everyone,

I am new to the group and its my first day of quitting. Can somebody help me out please.

Hi ash. Welcome.

Read all you can as knowledge is your main quit tool. You'll find support here as long as you commit. You are an addict among addicts.

These first days will challenge you. Focus on staying quit. When you feel a crave, breath deep and own it. It will stop whether you use or not but if you use you lose. Break quitting into small periods of time for now. Anyone can not dip for an hour, right? String 24 of those together and your through day 1....

Reach out if you need help. In the mean time, tell us about yourself. I quit with you today.

15 hours ago, Ash87 said:

Hello everyone,

I am new to the group and its my first day of quitting. Can somebody help me out please.

Tons of help here. Get something for the oral fixation habit.....something that will subside the urge. Gum, candy, sunflower seeds, or fake dip. Getting through these first bunch of days will be tough, but I know you can do it.

@Ash87 ... Welcome Ash and congratulation on the best the decision you've ever made .... i won't repeat everything thats been said to you already - but i will advise you to Go to our Home Page and click on the "Headings" > Introductions & Centurion Speeches .... Lots of great story's of Quitters being Quit

Ash told me yesterday that he is 9-12 hours ahead of all of us... so his hours might be off from what we're used to. Hopefully he doesn't use that as an excuse to flame out. 

Ash, get an intro and an avatar so you don't look like a temporary stopper. 

A bloke?  Or a serviceman??  A lass?  Profile says female?  

Hmmm ... an intro will answer these pressing questions.

edit: only somewhat fucking around here Ash.  You'll get out of your quit here at QuittingDip EXACTLY what you put into it.  You cruise through and drop nothing more than a day count, you'll have very few in your corner to be there for you when you need it.  And trust me, you're going to need some support.  Own your quit, engage with the community ... your life could very well depend on it.

Edited by 8meds

23 hours ago, Ash87 said:

Hi guys... I am not allowed to take my phone to office. So there is a delay in response... Thank you for all the messages. I am still 2 days dip free and really getting motivated with all your messages.

Keep it up.  I'm rarely on while at work, but I make time to get here before and after.

On October 13, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Ash87 said:

I am still 2 days dip free and really getting motivated with all your messages.

2 days is Great .... What say you give us 3

I remember when i had been quit for 48 hours - at the time it seemed like it was a nearly impossible task ... But I Did It! ... then I added another day - then another.... it can be done .... you just have to want to do it for the right reasons ... hopefully this is the case for you now

Guest slave

I cannot log in to my account and the number I have to text is not a cell phone. I have been trying to get on roll. It's slave and I'm on day 5 help please

11 hours ago, Guest slave said:

I can't log into my account can someone please tell me why this is slave I'm on day 5

Tell you what @Ex-Slave, finding a work around to make quit happen is how you quit HARD. I'll quit to that. No excuses ever, only quit.

Please fill in your quit date here.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this