Quitting Dip

01-04-2017 Centurion Quit Scroll

Done4Me

20 minutes ago, Virginia_RN said:

Whatever, I am quit regardless if I post at 0800 or 1539, the promise is there. 

No. Saving a life is probably special, you could come in and explain and if it's not a pattern it gets chalked up to shit happens. What you're saying here is something completely different, you are saying that you yourself are too special to be bothered with getting on the scroll as early as humanly possible. Everyone else here does just that for the most part, gets on scroll as soon as possible. You are not special in that regard. For your records, please note that not one person in quit history has ever succeeded in defending the position that they are too special to be on scroll the same time as everyone else. I'm quitting in VA too don't fuck me.

NMCB 821

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Virginia_RN said:

Nope just too busy saving a life, to send a text or get on earlier. 

I'm sure when you chewed you were too busy saving a life to pack in a lip-full too. You're a joke.  Beginning of the day is a promise, late in the day is a status update.   Save them for Facebook.  Here we promise.  

:tardfly:

42 minutes ago, Virginia_RN said:

Fair enough, I will do my best to get on earlier, like I have been, sorry if i have ruffled a feather or two, my bad. 

Ruffled feathers are good for quits. Accepting a bullshit excuse isn't.  The best part of quitting to me is the black and white nature of it.  You are quit or not. I'm signing up for total accountability or not. 

Busy days happen. Shit gets in the way. Things come up. None of that happens when you either post first thing in the morning before things get crazy or as soon after midnight when your case finally closes. 

Good on you for recognizing what your Bros are saying. 

• Like 5

Please fill in your quit date here.