Quitting Dip

03-10-2017 Plebe Quit Scroll

Zook

On 3/5/2017 at 1:15 PM, texagmd said:

texagmd- 424

Sorry, got distracted and fell into the Obamagate rabbit hole on Reddit when I was getting on to the internet to post my days.  I should never be posting this late no matter what. Inexcusable fuck up.

Yeah ... no.

Others here have stated that you've really turned a corner since caving, being active and all that.  Me?  I still think you're a POS caver, who will NEVER get his head wrapped around the fact that scroll is important to the entire community.  Go fuck yourself, Thans Jr.

• Like 3

texagmd 430

I'll post in Catchall. Literally have not been on the internet all day. This would have been a day I would have used stress as an excuse and gone straight for the crap but I didn't even think about it. 

1 hour ago, texagmd said:

texagmd 430

I'll post in Catchall. Literally have not been on the internet all day. This would have been a day I would have used stress as an excuse and gone straight for the crap but I didn't even think about it. 

This is your putative 429 scroll post. Not 430. 

On no day in any scenario is there any excuse for a person who is quit to consider dipping. 

8 hours ago, NMCB said:

This is your putative 429 scroll post. Not 430. 

On no day in any scenario is there any excuse for a person who is quit to consider dipping. 

Oh sorry. My counter switched already. Didn't consider it and it was the best part of a shitty day. Looking back I realized what my stressful days used to be like. 

Please fill in your quit date here.