Quitting Dip

08-17-2017 Plebe Quit Scroll

Zook

2 hours ago, LukeByrum said:

LB - 15

Hey LB, what's up with the noon-ish post?  Did you just wake up, or what?

You know that brotherhood part of the site that's been supporting your quit?  You can't have brotherhood without some accountability.  Accountability keeps a quit in line, at all times.  

So explain ... why do the rest of us post as early as we can in the AM, and you post today at noon?  

1 hour ago, 8meds said:

Hey LB, what's up with the noon-ish post?  Did you just wake up, or what?

You know that brotherhood part of the site that's been supporting your quit?  You can't have brotherhood without some accountability.  Accountability keeps a quit in line, at all times.  

So explain ... why do the rest of us post as early as we can in the AM, and you post today at noon?  

3 hours ago, LukeByrum said:

LB - 15

C D - 1 (I am pretty sure I screwed the pooch on posting this

but no dip today so I got that going for me!  Which is nice....)

• Like 3
  • The Clap 1

1 hour ago, C D said:

C D - 1 (I am pretty sure I screwed the pooch on posting this

but no dip today so I got that going for me!  Which is nice....)

Damn straight CD, welcome!

Thanks 8 meds!  I can take my guesses what the 8 meds are...  How has 3 years with no tobacco been?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, C D said:

Thanks 8 meds!  I can take my guesses what the 8 meds are...  How has 3 years with no tobacco been?

Been doing nothing but winning for the last 1,224 days bro.  32 years as a slave to that damn plant ... no more.

Read my intro, your 8meds answer is in there.  Think about starting one of your own (an intro), it's a great place to jot shit down as you battle to get your life back.

You've made a great decision to quit here, we'll support you every damn step!

Edited by 8meds

Support DEFINITELY needed...  Everything is like moving in syrup today, bumping in to things, can't focus...  Nic. is a beast and needs to be tamed.

2 days my man.... 2 days.

• Like 1
  • The Clap 1

Good news is I already saved $12.00!  

• Like 1

Pretty soon you will realize nicotine is not a beast and is just a poisonous chemical you used to put in your body.  

Keep plowing through the day.  Take it hour by hour and know this phase is not long.  @LukeByrum just passed a week being quit and he can help shed some fresher light on the foggy first few days. 

Please fill in your quit date here.