Quitting Dip

11-06-2017 Centurion Quit Scroll

Zook

214 quit. I would have never remebered if it was not for text from lipi and 8meds. I totally spaced it . I'm sorry I don't get text at work it is 314 right now

6 minutes ago, Ex-Slave said:

214 quit. I would have never remebered if it was not for text from lipi and 8meds. I totally spaced it . I'm sorry I don't get text at work it is 314 right now

Set an alarm on your phone. Hell, set two of them...whatever it takes to get on scroll and take responsibility for yourself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ex-Slave said:

seriously?   how do you "space out" your promise to yourself and this site?   How was today any different than the 200+ days before ?   you need to figure that out and not make this a happen ..... lets just call it a wake up .. OK? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ex-Slave said:

Getting on scroll is my first thought when I wake up.  Doesn’t matter if I’m on nights, vacation, Sunday mornings, etc.  posting scroll first thing will become second nature if you make it a priority.

Please fill in your quit date here.