Quitting Dip

02-22-2018 Plebe Quit Scroll

Lipi

Lee's 40 all day with 8meds, grady, woose, zooks, soxsf, lipi, owl and the rest of the gang 

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Colonel_No_Cope said:

Colonel No Cope - Day 138... wanting to add to my accountability.

Welcome CNC.  Weren’t you part of the old school at KTC?  OG type quitter?  Name is familiar.  How did you land at day 138?  Start an intro.  Maybe @RickDicolus remembers you. 

2 hours ago, Colonel_No_Cope said:

And you don't have to quote anything anymore. 

Why are you posting at eight o'clock? Start an intro and let us know what's up. 

Edited by RickDicolus
  • Like 2

On 2/22/2018 at 2:42 PM, Colonel_No_Cope said:

Rather than adding to I believe you have now found accountability. Your day count is when I realized it didn't exist for me elsewhere.

Not alot of hand holding here. Jump on in. Quitters don't sit on the fence.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 3:05 PM, Doc said:

Two weeks is a nice first step. Now come here early and often. Knowledge is your super power in quit.

We must share the same quit day. Congrats!

I was trying to find a new place to post my daily promise... I am 140 days quit, make no mistake about that.  But after some of the PMs received, as well as e-mails, I have decided that I do not wish to participate on this forum.  I am certain that you all will be just fine without me here.

In the event that your admin team can delete accounts, feel free to do so in this case.  Name calling right after walking thru the door just isn't my thing.

• Fuck Off 3

1 hour ago, Colonel_No_Cope said:

I was trying to find a new place to post my daily promise... I am 140 days quit, make no mistake about that.  But after some of the PMs received, as well as e-mails, I have decided that I do not wish to participate on this forum.  I am certain that you all will be just fine without me here.

In the event that your admin team can delete accounts, feel free to do so in this case.  Name calling right after walking thru the door just isn't my thing.

Pussy. No one would have said shit to you if you hadn't come in here like you know everything (you know nothing) about quitting and proceed to shit on the scroll.  Go back to your pussy palace. 

• Like 1

:dq:

Dude, do you know what a little pussy you sound like? 

Name calling. :ROFL:

We don't delete accounts here, we put them in the graveyard to teach people what not to do. 

You already know what not to do, because you've tried a system like this before, and failed. 

But kavemart breeds cavers and complacency, so that doesn't mean much. 

If you want to be quit, stick around and act like you have a pair of balls. If you want to fuck off, no one will care. 

• The Clap 1

I was trying to find a new place to post my daily promise... I am 140 days quit, make no mistake about that.  But after some of the PMs received, as well as e-mails, I have decided that I do not wish to participate on this forum.  I am certain that you all will be just fine without me here. No shit, we'll be just fine!

If you don't wish to participate, why the fuck are you still checking in? These comments are for our amusement!

15 hours ago, Colonel_No_Cope said:

Dont forget to tell your friends. We have a reputation to uphold.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Colonel_No_Cope said:

Colonel No Hope

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.