Quitting Dip

02-27-2018 Centurion & Legionnaire Quit Scroll

2 minutes ago, Viceless said:

Guys I did not hit submit. Not sneaking one in

I saw you were on.  Still, take the time ... confirm your promise posted.  That’s when you continue on with your day, not before. 

44 minutes ago, Viceless said:

Guys I did not hit submit. Not sneaking one in

41 minutes ago, 8meds said:

I saw you were on.  Still, take the time ... confirm your promise posted.  That’s when you continue on with your day, not before. 

37 minutes ago, Viceless said:

You are right. Absolutely right. 

@Sloth ^^^^This is how you react when you fuckup. 

5 hours ago, soxfnnlansing said:

If you stay up past midnight, why not get on scroll and then double up the next day at 3pm (or whenever you wake up).  You’ve been here long enough to know the deal.

I will definitely work on that. I have been trying to do that thanks

36 minutes ago, BigKahuna said:

@Sloth ^^^^This is how you react when you fuckup. 

Got it and I have been really trying not to be a smartass on here. I was wrong when I answered @8meds like that and I apologize.

8 minutes ago, Sloth said:

I have been really trying not to be a smartass

Goddamit. You still don't get it? Be a smartass cocksucking douchebag motherfucker all over this site if you want. Just don't think you know more about quitting than others. Also, dont be a dick when accountability comes knocking. Or, do be a dick and expect to get your shit pushed in. 

• Like 1

Or be the biggest flaming dickhead in the world, and treat everyone like your fucking cum dumpster, flame everything that isn't perfect and act like your shit doesn't stink because you'll never miss a day nor ever be late... because you fucking care... and you'll shove your quit dick in every damp hole you can find. 

Not sure if that will work forever, but it's been tits for 1500 days. Actually, I'm sure it will work forever. 

1 hour ago, KobeJr said:

i didn't hit submit one day and i'll never regret it.  its lack of focus and commitment...  cause you should be on the site at least 4 5 times a day.  and 2 times before 11:00 AM EST 

Funny you say this bc not logging on to site throughout the day lately is the biggest thing I take out of not hitting submit today. @Lipi sent me message around noon and I would’ve saw my blunder had I been active. For what it’s worth, sloth is a real dipshit asshole huh?

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.