Quitting Dip
8meds

Plebe Pen

Anyone willing to share their # w me? just in case I need a proxy scroll post. Thanks

34 minutes ago, Beandoggle said:

Anyone willing to share their # w me? just in case I need a proxy scroll post. Thanks

PM’d you mine

On 2/29/2020 at 6:41 AM, 8meds said:

Add in people making multiple accounts.   Why is this a concern of yours anyway?

18 hours ago, HandsomeJeff said:

Quit.

You gonna answer the question dude?  Why do you want to know about banning?

I think in the context of a few posts above his question, you can see where the question comes from.  

If I were thinking about investing my time and life-saving quit into a site, I would want to make pretty damn sure it wouldn't get ripped away from me by some pompous douchebags on a power trip.

Rest assured that doesn't happen here.

If you want to be involved with petty cunts caught up in the internal politics of running a forum, I know where to point people.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:47 AM, Sand44 said:

PM’d you mine

I was going to send you a quick private message @Beandoggle, but I think there’s a learning opportunity for others here, especially in this section of the forum. 

So I sent you my digits, you replied thanks, and never texted me or anything.  I can’t help but feel a bit blue balled here.

Accountability Isn’t just a one way street.  What am I supposed to do if someone notices you’re not on the scroll?.. even though I know you damn well will be, early every day, except for the one day where you had to rush out of bed in a hurry and forgot.  It does happen. 

@SRains918 was the first guy I ever gave my digits out to, and that feeling of knowing someone is going to be able to contact me outside of the website and give me a talking to if I tried to slip away really helped me through those early days. 

Also, @Beandoggle...a blanket statement asking for digits is not the way to do it.

PM a quitter you might have something in common with. Start a conversation. Send them your digits... As a rule, they will reciprocate.

This is a two way street but you gotta get out of park.

Quit motherfuckers. 

Plebes get in here and say you love quit you are quit and you hate dip. Say it every day ten times a day. There's a reason you need to do this, it gets into the nature of time, just do it so I don't have to explain that.

14 hours ago, ThatMan6ix said:

@SRains918 did he give you his number?

Nope, haven’t heard from him.

Guess he prepped for his camping flake out by saying fuck it and caving. 

Later, bitch. 

On 3/6/2020 at 7:03 AM, QuitSpeak said:

Plebes get in here and say you love quit you are quit and you hate dip. Say it every day ten times a day. There's a reason you need to do this, it gets into the nature of time, just do it so I don't have to explain that.

Essential to rewire the brain. Language is an important avenue for that. 

beast42 - day 1916 .... Quit all day with the Plebes!

On 3/14/2020 at 8:50 AM, RickDicolus said:

Essential to rewire the brain. Language is an important avenue for that. 

I love quit I am quit and I fucking hate dip

You guys that came over around NYE are approaching the 100 day mark at QD (April 8th?).  You guys are a great addition imo.  Please submit your “speech” around that time to be considered for Centurion.  

Hey Plebes ... where the fuck is @Sand Road Fats?  Keep track of your brothers!

Sorry got caught up with work, thought I post Ed earier.  My bad, not an excuse. Sorry again

I was just thinking this morning about how miserable dipping would be during this quarantine shit show. Can you imagine?

Worried if the c-store would have it, sneaking around constantly, panicked about running out. Just miserable. Every day with dip sucked...but man I'm glad I'm not a full blown nicotine using bitch right now.

Fuck dip. Freedom rules.

4 hours ago, Owl said:

I was just thinking this morning about how miserable dipping would be during this quarantine shit show. Can you imagine?

Worried if the c-store would have it, sneaking around constantly, panicked about running out. Just miserable. Every day with dip sucked...but man I'm glad I'm not a full blown nicotine using bitch right now.

Fuck dip. Freedom rules.

Imagine the days of running out, and then turning towards someone who you knew had your flavor?  Yeah, still would've.  What losers we were.  

Probably would’ve stocked up like people are doing with toilet paper. Would’ve been sucking cans down each day making my anxiety worse. Fuck dip, that shit was the worst choice I ever made.

6 hours ago, Owl said:

Fuck dip. Freedom rules.

To celebrate this awesome fact I just went and stocked up on Sayvignon Blanc, Basil Hayden and Cloud Candy. 

1 hour ago, Mitch McDeere said:

To celebrate this awesome fact I just went and stocked up on Sayvignon Blanc, Basil Hayden and Cloud Candy. 

your butler spelled Sauvignon wrong in the above post ...

2 hours ago, 8meds said:

your butler spelled Sauvignon wrong in the above post ...

He buffed my brogues as penance.  Won't happen again.

I'm going to try tai chi today.

1 minute ago, RickDicolus said:

Why thai chi? 

Yoga is too hard.

Tai Chi is pretty cool. Very meditative and relaxing, but still good exercise in a weird way. 

Any other plebes still having trouble removing waste? Day 36 and still not normal here, and the pleasant movements are rare. Plenty of water and fiber...hope this settles down soon!

4 hours ago, Beandoggle said:

Any other plebes still having trouble removing waste? Day 36 and still not normal here, and the pleasant movements are rare. Plenty of water and fiber...hope this settles down soon!

Nicotine did little to nothing to aid in a turd, or the cutting of a turd.  Maybe your diet has changed a little?  Are you using something for the oral fixation that is messing with you?

I got pretty clogged up thanks to pizza, diet coke and swedish fish. It works itself out but keep some matches on hand for when that dam breaks

This is turning into the grossest thread on the site. Thanks Golf. 

1 hour ago, Lipi said:

This is turning into the grossest thread on the site. Thanks Golf. 

:orly:

I’m sorry, I was reading about manpons and office pee cans..... what were you saying?  :ROFL:

2 minutes ago, Golf said:

I’m sorry, I was reading about manpons and office pee cans..... what were you saying?  :ROFL:

We call that "the cost of doing business". 

13 minutes ago, Golf said:

:ROFL::craycray::rockon:

On 3/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, Owl said:

Yoga is too hard.

Talk to @Ash87 bro. Yoga is "the restraining of the modification of the thinking principle."

16 hours ago, QuitSpeak said:

Talk to @Ash87 bro. Yoga is "the restraining of the modification of the thinking principle."

@QuitSpeak... absolutely bro...Yoga is indeed difficult...but once you learn the basics..it's the best thing you can do to your body...

4 hours ago, Ash87 said:

@QuitSpeak... absolutely bro...Yoga is indeed difficult...but once you learn the basics..it's the best thing you can do to your body...

Better than whacking it?

1 hour ago, 8meds said:

Better than whacking it?

I started doing basic yoga and e en invested in a yoga wheel. It definitely helps start your day. And them stretches are really pay off in bed in my opinion.

19 hours ago, ThatMan6ix said:

I started doing basic yoga and e en invested in a yoga wheel. It definitely helps start your day. And them stretches are really pay off in bed in my opinion.

What is a yoga wheel? 

It helps stretch out your body in ways that your not used to doing normally. It helps fix your pousture. And a great tool to help you learn non basic poses

5 hours ago, ThatMan6ix said:

It helps stretch out your body in ways that your not used to doing normally. It helps fix your pousture. And a great tool to help you learn non basic poses

All things I've told my wife in begging for a blumpkin ...

5 minutes ago, 8meds said:

All things I've told my wife in begging for a blumpkin ...

And clears her complexion...

Please register or sign in to track your quick date.