Quitting Dip

03-27-2018 Plebe Quit Scroll

Sloth

Lip 1526

2 minutes ago, EmilyDarline said:

Only here to post from here on out. 

If you don't see the utility of the site for anything but marking time, use a calendar.

4 minutes ago, EmilyDarline said:

Only here to post from here on out. 

47 Days. 

:ROFL: Challenge accepted! So, that means you won't go into the Plebe Pen to see if anyone is talking about your stoppage , correct?

• Like 1

Pre 1210

www.PostItNoteAndRefrigerator.com

^^^ probably an available url.

Emily, I hope you quit here with everyone. It does work. Buy in and you'll see the genius behind the method.

Edited by Pre

23 minutes ago, soxfnnlansing said:

Can’t you write your number on a calendar instead of here?  This is A+B=Q.  You don’t make the rules, we do.

You are welcome to delete my profile or whatever you can do to prevent me from posting. Otherwise, I'll be posting every morning. 

24 minutes ago, Lipi said:

Lip 1526

If you don't see the utility of the site for anything but marking time, use a calendar.

You are welcome to delete my profile or whatever you can do to prevent me from posting. Otherwise, I'll be posting every morning. 

• HaHa 1

5 minutes ago, Grady said:

Take this attention seeking bullshit to the Plebe pen, this is scroll and we don't taint it with butterflys!

She says won't post over there, and this snowflake shit is not going to fly under the radar.

Not the first embarrassing hissy fit foot stomping we’ve seen.

always the same..... I’m going to post a number that means nothing to nobody and that’ll show you guys. So there.

Meanwhile she’ll be whiteknuckling through every day all by herself until she has a bad enough day that she has that “just one”.....because she never fully closed the door on nicotine. 

There’s no magic here plebes. This shit works and we’ve all seen it over and over. Totally predictable at this point. Sad that it has to mar up your scroll today because she’s selfish & feels the need to make a point.

2 minutes ago, Golf said:

Sad that it has to mar up your scroll today because she’s selfish & feels the need to make a point.

Not sure what her point was -  ? 

15 minutes ago, beast42 said:

Not sure what her point was -  ? 

Typical precaver garbage. That by only posting a meaningless number on a website, it’s somehow going to magically maintain her stoppage. At least that’s my guess at her point.

Edited by Golf

I was thinking about what Emily said yesterday, and I thought maybe cigarette smell could be the best part of waking up so last night I set the automatic timer on the coffee pot and filled er up with cigarette butts. This morning when the sun and that smell hit my face at the same time, I can only describe it as Heavenly.

cigarette-butts-mug__700.jpg

2 hours ago, EmilyDarline said:

I said the same shit to Lipi when I first started here.  It was fucking dumb then and it's fucking dumb now.  We don't delete stuff here.  We save it for posterity because even the butterfly pre-caver bullshit you've been raging about for two days might save a life some day.  Hopefully yours, but I don't think so.  

Act like the grown woman you are and admit that you said something stupid and move on.  I guarantee you no one will hold it against you.

• Like 2
  • The Clap 1

2 hours ago, EmilyDarline said:

We don't need to prevent you from posting. People who don't get it always stop posting on their own.

17 minutes ago, Lipi said:

We don't need to prevent you from posting. People who don't get it always stop posting on their own.

She double dog dares you to delete her.  It'll give her the excuse she needs.

8 hours ago, EmilyDarline said:

Another avenue you could take is to frame your "love" of cigarettes in the proper light, jump back in, and continue posting every morning. 

Please fill in your quit date here.