Quitting Dip

04-16-2018 Plebe Quit Scroll

Zook

Qash 1534 w/ Plebes ... @House is knocking on Centurion door - House is ringing the 🛎 - do me me a favor, open the  🚪 and let him in... (Sir Paul M.)

Edited by Qash

8 hours ago, 8meds said:

Holy shit man ... did you go 84 days solo?  What's your story?  Congrats on day 84!  Add an intro here:

http://www.quittingdip.com/forum/7-introductions/

No, brother. I’m a former member of the power-hungry admin team of kill the can. I’m glad to be away from them. I’m also a member of another great group as well. I text 10-15 ppl daily. I can’t do this on my own. I feel I can now, but definitely not in the beginning 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barrel_doc said:

No, brother. I’m a former member of the power-hungry admin team of kill the can. I’m glad to be away from them. I’m also a member of another great group as well. I text 10-15 ppl daily. I can’t do this on my own. I feel I can now, but definitely not in the beginning 

@Barrel_doc if you think anyone here gives a fuck about your membership in a cocknow group, make yourself go away.

21 hours ago, Grady said:

Everyone used all the emoji's up and  I want to make damn sure mine has true meaning.              :finger:

They weren’t all used.  So I used the I’d hit it emoji.  Now they all used up.  Thanks for the idea!

• Like 1
  • HaHa 2

9 minutes ago, Sapper said:

They weren’t all used.  So I used the I’d hit it emoji.  Now they all used up.  Thanks for the idea!

Considering she’s only accountable here to the guy that’s actually currently hitting it, it sounds about right to me....well done bro.

:cheers:

• Like 2
  • HaHa 1
  • The Clap 1

Please fill in your quit date here.