Quitting Dip
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Turbo

I’m really trying

Guest Turbo

17 hours and 37 minutes, that’s how long it’s been since my last dip. I’m not gonna lie I’ve been going through withdrawals for the last 2 hours. Shakes and just flat out intense cravings. I have dipped for a year and 3 months and I am quitting to save money, I’m doing it for myself and that’s it.

Hey turbo, we’ve all been there.  You are on your way to getting better.  Right now you feel like caving and saying the hell with it but don’t .  You will feel a little better SOON.  Just take it minute by minute if you have to.  Jump right in and sign up.  Throw your name and day 1 on the Plebe scroll.  That will be your promise to yourself and to us you won’t use today.

You can do this turbo.  It is going to suck but it won’t be bad for long.  You have a choice; be a pussy or be quit.  We are quitters and will be there for you every step of the way.

1 hour ago, Guest Turbo said:

17 hours and 37 minutes, that’s how long it’s been since my last dip. I’m not gonna lie I’ve been going through withdrawals for the last 2 hours. Shakes and just flat out intense cravings. I have dipped for a year and 3 months and I am quitting to save money, I’m doing it for myself and that’s it.

Welcome.  It sucks, we know, we all went through it.  This method works when you're ready to be free from that shit.  Promise us that you won't use nicotine today by putting your name and a '1' on the Plebe Quit Scroll, then keep your promise.  It's as simple as that.

I'll quit with you today.

hang in there. i was in your shoes very recently. if you read my intro you'll see how complainy i was about quitting. quitting to save money is a reason. but the reason to quit is to take back control of your life. if you quit to save money and then get more money later, will you cave because you can afford it? the strongest test of a man is his discipline. it takes discipline to quit. it takes strength. push yourself 

Quitting was very hard for me, but if I can do it, so can you.  Buckle up this weekend, and by Monday you will be getting over the worst of it.  

Well Turbo are you still really trying or have you failed again like we always did?

Withdrawal sucks. It's not fun, we get it but we can't hold your hand. You gotta man up and find your integrity. Quit lying to yourself. Get through the withdrawals and be a quitter.

If you can't do that, we can't support you. Trying is a weak ass word that is closely associated with failing. Don't try, just fucking throw that shit away, grab hold and do it. That we support.

Do it now or you'll be on here in 20 years saying the same thing, if the cancer in this shit doesn't kill you first.

It's your life.

*Que the Bon Jovi.

Edited by monkey

Please fill in your quit date here.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this