Quitting Dip

Quitting Dip on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019

NotSloth

There are two parts to this website.  First is the serious, no nonsense portion - your pledge to quit chewing tobacco. This part of Quitting Dip is relentless, intense, and often unforgiving… but a daily promise is a method proven to work effectively to quit dipping.  The second part of this site is a juvenile frat house to which you become entitled to participate as a member of the community should you so choose .  Quitting chewing tobacco is the only portion that is necessary - you MUST log in everyday and make your promise to the rest of us that you will quit dipping that day.  Break that promise, or refuse to be held accountable, and you won't be here long.  The second part is gratuitous; feel free to ignore it.  But I can assure you that if you are engaged regularly with the baddest of the bad ass quitters on here, your nicotine quit will be stronger.

One of the biggest reasons we’re still here is that someone, at some point, helped us, broke through the fog of addiction, and taught us how to quit chewing tobacco. We are hoping to help you quit dipping the same way that someone did for us.  The eventual taste of freedom when you quit dipping, and the value of the assist from those who knew how to quit better than us foggy bastards, is pretty much immeasurable.  The gratefulness of “being free” leads dudes who have decency to try to pay it forward, and backward. Recovered addicts with self-awareness, and a firm grasp on the struggle to quit dipping ... that's who most of us are.

You'll find that the experiences you thought were unique to you regarding dipping are universal among those of us here.  We've all been there.  I TRIED to quit dipping by myself more times than I care to admit... before finally breaking free from nicotine.  It's simple here: we make a promise 1st thing every morning to ourselves and our fellow quitters that we aren't going to dip that day.  Sack up - as you know from prior "stoppages" the first few days are tough. They’re actually unbearable if you don’t understand how quitting dipping should be done.  Get on here and read as much as you can, and drink lots of water and try to exercise.