Quitting Dip

MTCAN4EVER

Guest Mike

Oh so that's where you got the name MTCanforever. Because you plan on holding onto an empty can forever.:qs:

13 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

It isn't about worshiping the nic bitch

:lightsout:

It is a daily reminder that I am not controlled by that shit any longer and I can stare it in the eye and tell it to fuck off. 

So you are not controlled by it any longer. Yet you need it around. So you can stare into its EYE.:lightsout:

sometimes I just hold the can and say fuck you.

that I get that urge at times...especially heavy traffic.

look at that can and say never again, I am done with you.

Not sure if that makes sense to anyone but it does to me

It doesnt. This is what spending 450+ days in a group me chat for a site who thinks accountability is texting someone to post their number. Congrats on 450+ days of stoppage. Your post are filled with contradictions. But your quit day is not even at 1. You got a lot of work to do.

Edited by ThatMan6ix
3 minutes ago, ThatMan6ix said:

Oh so that's where you got the name MTCanforever. Because you plan on holding onto an empty can forever.:qs:

So you are not controlled by it any longer. Yet you need it around. So you can stare into its EYE.:lightsout:

It doesnt. This is what spending 450+ days in a group me chat ror a site who thinks accountability is texting someone to post their number. Congrats on 450+ days of stoppage. Your post are filled with contradictions. But your quit day is not even at 1. You got a lot of work to do.

OK Six,  You are the quit guru who knows all...I get it.   You wanted an honest answer and I provided it...So be it.  I'm quit and that is simply that. You can either accept my rationale or not...I'm still not gonna pick up any grizzly, kodiak or skoal cause you're trying to brow beat me into thinking like you.... That's not how I operate

15 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

I'm quit

No you are not.

You can either accept my rationale or not.

I dont.

thinking like you

This is where you are completely wrong. We as a community march to the same beat. Us QD quitters all think the same way when it comes to quit. This isnt Kavesmart. You don't decide on how you approach your quit here. If you dont like my answer you can leave. Because if you think you will be accepted here by the way you talk. Good luck bro bruh. 

You crazy if you think I'm gonna sit here and be ok with you talking about how quit you are. And yet you say good morning to a can everyday. 

Just imagine if you get stuck in heavy traffic everyday for a week. So that means for 7 straight days. You are going to look that can in the eye and say "not today nic bitch" But you are quit though?!?!

Quit guru. Shit I like the ring to that.

Edited by ThatMan6ix

OK Six,  You are the quit guru who knows all...I get it.   You wanted an honest answer and I provided it...So be it.  I'm quit and that is simply that. You can either accept my rationale or not...I'm still not gonna pick up any grizzly, kodiak or skoal cause you're trying to brow beat me into thinking like you.... That's not how I operate

So you have it all figured out?  You think you do but you don't.  Go back to Kavemart since that is the language that you speak.  You'll be happy there because they will accept you back after this stoppage (and the next and the next...) ends and you won't even have to take much shit over it.  Otherwise, spend a lot of time reading and interacting here (instead of just saying that you already have) and you'll start to see why everyone has a problem with your "method".

1 minute ago, 25yd said:

So you have it all figured out?  You think you do but you don't.  Go back to Kavemart since that is the language that you speak.  You'll be happy there because they will accept you back after this stoppage (and the next and the next...) ends and you won't even have to take much shit over it.  Otherwise, spend a lot of time reading and interacting here (instead of just saying that you already have) and you'll start to see why everyone has a problem with your "method".

If I had it all figured out, or anyone did would this site exist?

1 minute ago, ThatMan6ix said:

You crazy if you think I'm gonna sit here and be ok with you talking about how quit you are. And yet you say good morning to a can everyday. 

Just imagine if you get stuck in heavy traffic everyday for a week. So that means for 7 straight days. You are going to look that can in the eye and say "not today nic bitch" But you are quit though?!?!

:clap:

3 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Why you think I'm calling out your non quit talk? I never said i have it all figured out. But I definitely have it more figured out than you. So take the advice of READING. Before you start assuming that you are a fuck hole worth my time to stick my dick in.

3 minutes ago, 25yd said:

That's seriously what you want to focus on out of all that I said?  Wow. 

And you want me to say what exactly?   

2 minutes ago, ThatMan6ix said:

Why you think I'm calling out your non quit talk? I never said i have it all figured out. But I definitely have it more figured out than you. So take the advice of READING. Before you start assuming that you are a fuck hole worth my time to stick my dick in.

Been drinking much are you just an asshole like this all the time?

1 minute ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Been drinking much are you just an asshole like this all the time?

I dont drink. Nice try.

Guess you werent paying attention at kavesmart either when I was over there trying to knock some sense into that place. Am I asshole all the time? When it comes to non quit talk.......

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

This site exists because we have it all figured out.   We can’t wait to share what we know with everyone that is humble enough to listen and take heed.  

I did 100+ days over at the other place (wasn’t quit), then came here when the site was started (learned quit and became quit).  This place oozes quit if you bother to look for it.  I am here everyday, not to throw up a number but to be part of this quit community.  This place isn’t for everyone but the ones that are here QD is home.

3 minutes ago, ThatMan6ix said:

I dont drink. Nice try.

Guess you werent paying attention at kavesmart either when I was over there trying to knock some sense into that place. Am I asshole all the time? When it comes to non quit talk.......

spacer.png

An honest question with an honest answer...an answer it seems we both can agree on  :)     Gun season ends this weekend, I'll be in a tree stand at 5am...Have a great night, I need some shut eye.

1 minute ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

An honest question with an honest answer...an answer it seems we both can agree on  :)     Gun season ends this weekend, I'll be in a tree stand at 5am...Have a great night, I need some shut eye.

Imagine coming onto a serious accountability site and thinking its joke. You sir are a dumbass. See you in the graveyard.

Best part is pretending the site doesn't work on a phone.  Hilarious.  

Not hilarious- you're not hearing a word anyone is saying.  The selective hearing needs to stop.  You're a horrendous butterfly, but we can fix that.  Not going to bother if you don't care to get better.  

This is a true story.... You're the dumbest person who has been here in years.  

Dude, melt that stupid fucking empty trophy can in acid.  That’s step 1.  Step 2 is taking this mess of a white knuckling, nicotine loving, stopper version of yourself out behind the barn and doing what needs to be done, but you’ll have to put forth some effort for that to happen.  Go read my intro, there’s some good shit in there from when I first got here and thought I knew everything as well. 

And be real with yourself @MTCAN4EVERyou signed up in april. If your groupMe chat had any activity going. You would not have posted here. So I'm convinced that you are only here because you have no choices. You mentioned wanting to help the new guys. Please dont. We dont need them finger banging empty cans in the middle of a traffic jam. Worry about yourself and then you can work on helping other plebes.

44 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Gun season ends this weekend, I'll be in a tree stand at 5am...Have a great night, I need some shut eye.

Hope you aren’t in that stand for too long, you’ll start day dreaming of having a dip in your mouth. Don’t forget to take your empty can with you so you can stick your dick in it for comfort.

3 hours ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Its already been figured out. Accountability + Brotherhood = Quit. So simple that its stunning how many people cant grasp it.

Someone wanna go over the whole language matters here thing? Im drowsy fom overeating all day.

Ive seen enough nicotine in all the forms I consumed whenever I go in a grocery store or gas station to be reminded. Ive seen empty cans and cig packs everywhere. Cigarette butts and douches sucking in cotton candy flavor death like its cool.

You say why do you need to get rid of it and we will always ask why you need to keep it. Whats the point of all the significance youve attached to a bit of trash that you always threw away before you stopped? 

Fuck man. I cannot even imagine being at 450 let alone 2k holding on to an empty can for any reason. I dont get it, wont get it. Its not the QD way. Stomp that kinda thinking and get on with it cause, like you said, you can ignore us and keep it, but you are missing the simple message. You dont need it, toss it.

Edited by monkey

I was where you are man. You have to change your mindset. You’re not reading enough, it’s obvious. Check out my intro if you want a start. I know this bluntness is new to you and it’s raising your blood pressure. Take a deep breath, learn to turn on notifications for threads you want to follow (starting with this one), and start the KTC cleanse. Also, throw the can away you dumb fuck. Do you keep pics up of your dick before pubic hair? I just call em how I see em MountainDew Can.

Edited by Brick

@MTCAN4EVER why do you think you still have cravings at day 450? Honest question. Most people stop craving nicotine well before 100 days here. We may come off as assholes but it’s because we hate nicotine and everything about it. Carrying an empty can around is kinda weird dude. When you truly learn to hate nicotine you’ll throw that thing out and be better for it. Give this place a chance, read some more and unfuck your head

Edited by Jfrank

This thread is awesome, so much fantastic quit demonstrating the power of this brotherhood.

True quit is a whole new mindset. It's freedom, it's wonderful, and it's achieved through fierce determination, alignment and engagement.

Empty, If you achieve true quit with us, you will throw away that empty can and shudder at the thought of retaining any piece of your active addict self.

Well done gentlemen, your wish has been granted. Feel free to move this to the graveyard, I’ll not be wasting your time going forward. If your honest you will move the entire conversation over for future readers to see what kinds of people they will be dealing with.  ✌️ 

17 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Well done gentlemen, your wish has been granted. Feel free to move this to the graveyard, I’ll not be wasting your time going forward. If your honest you will move the entire conversation over for future readers to see what kinds of people they will be dealing with.  ✌️ 

Lol if you had spent anytime reading you would’ve seen the type of people we are. No bullshit quit. Have fun battling your cravings dude 

46 minutes ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Our wish was to have you get quit. If you think anyone here is embarrassed about anything in this thread,  I'll look forward to putting it in the support center for guests to read. You can look at it whenever your white knuckles are failing  

1 hour ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

It’s called “fleshing out a quitter”.   To determine, by dewinging the special butterfly, whether or not a quitter exists underneath the pretense.  

Thank you for not dragging out the painfully obvious.  Those that listen and absorb become quit ... those that have hissy-fits generally fail, in a lot of ways.  Your legacy will always be clear, except to you.  

9 hours ago, 25yd said:

I remember this guy now from over there.....  From what I remember, he was a real special butterfly.  The get mad and take my ball and go home type. 

MTpreCaver, You can still turn this around by posting scroll and unfucking your kavemart mentality, but otherwise, kudos to @25yd

Fact Check: Did Nostradamus predict the coronavirus outbreak in the 16th  century?

4 hours ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

to see what kinds of people they will be dealing with.  ✌️ 

Shoutout to the quitters who actually took a punch from me. If you did any reading you would see that the only thing that annoys me is butterfly quit. Especially those who wear an empty can around their neck :vomit:

Yes I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole who is QLF. I have never intentionally attack someone just for shits and giggles. I have no problem being a total dick to someone who is not understanding. But I have always taken time out to help out quitters that want to be here.

That's what special about this place. It's not for everyone.

Edited by ThatMan6ix
On 10/28/2020 at 11:15 AM, Guest Mike said:

Not new to quitting, on day 427.  My fear is getting bored and saying screw it.

Imagine being over a year into your stoppage and having a fear that boredom out of all things will be the reason you cave. And then get butthurt because I dont agree with you saying you are quit. 

Edited by ThatMan6ix
17 hours ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

Looks like we are honest. @MTCAN4EVER 

Im thrilled this is posted on a public thread where everyone can see it before they decide to join or not. If they cant or wont grasp or even try the way QD operates based on this thread its better they moved on anway.

This addiction is life and death folks. Fuck nicotine and the games I played for 30 years so I could avoid finding my actual integrity and a week of withdrawals. What a nicotine addicted pussy I chose to be. Fuck that guy that was me. 

Edited by monkey
21 hours ago, MTCAN4EVER said:

No shit, that's kinda the point of the graveyard. So yes, future readers beware we'll hold you accountable and sniff out weakness. So don't come in here half ass, come in here with a grown man pair of nuts and be ready to take your life back.

5 hours ago, monkey said:

Im thrilled this is posted on a public thread

Yeah,  I just read this again.  It's a beauty. If you're reading this as a guest,  there are over a hundred more like it in the Graveyard. You can learn from them when you sign up.  But it's much easier to learn from the dudes who aren't in the Graveyard, by starting your own intro.  

On 11/26/2020 at 6:55 PM, MTCAN4EVER said:

There is a whole lot of go fuck yourself on this thread, don't be offended if you think you deserve it. 

Heaven forbid someone works 15 hour days for weeks at a time.

Have some critical BS comment to make, get it out of your system. 

I agree with this thread being in the support group. I want to go in a bit deeper on why I responded the way I did for the new guys.

The most important thing I try to mention to every new guy is how important communication is. A simple post can go a long way here. @MTCAN4EVER wrote his intro post on November 20th. Then went silent. It took someone texting him to realize that people were responding to him on his intro almost a week later. Heaven forbid someone works 15 hours a day...  Notice how he said weekS at a time? He had time to tell us about fingerbanging a can. But didnt find it important to tell us why it might look like he is AWOL. How the fuck we supposed to know that if you make zero mention about it. Accountability is a two way street.

Dont be offended if you think you deserve it. *Yawns* 450 days in and he still holds on to an empty can. Let thank sink in. One year and 3 months later. Hes still holds on to empty can. Because heavy traffic (one hour) still makes him want to use. That if boredom hits him hard enough. He might say screw it and start using again... But hes quit? He really never let nicotine go. His words not mine.

He is 10 days behind me on the last time we used nicotine. Feel free to look through my posts and see that I am QLF. I talk quit. I breathe quit. I sleep quit. I think quit. I am quit. I dont need an empty can to talk to me about staying quit. 

Have some critical BS comment to make, get it out of your system. 

^This is a product of being in an toxic quit environment that is ktc. His mindset was already set on reading any response as a bullshit comment. And yet asked us to get it out of our system. And that's exactly what I did. If you reread my responses to him you will notice that a lot of it was copy and pasting things that he said. And his response was to call out my quit mindset and ask if I was drunk. This fucking guy. 

Maybe I'm a quit guru maybe not. But I do know what the fuck I'm talking about it when it comes to being quit. So while I get enjoy all the benefits and support this community offers. @MTCAN4EVER has burned another bridge to a quit community. And now all hes got is that empty can to hold on to. 

Seriously you cant make this shit up.  This man is having conversations with an empty can. bUt hE iS qUiT tHoUgH.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:18 PM, MTCAN4EVER said:

I can stare it in the eye and tell it to fuck off. 

I just hold the can and say fuck you...never again. 

I look at that can and say never again, I am done with you. 

Edited by ThatMan6ix

I can stare it in the eye and tell it to fuck off.

I just hold the can and say fuck you...never again

It's when I'm in the car for an hour or longer that I get that urge at times...especially heavy traffic...  I look at that can and say never again, I am done with you.

Cast Away Gif Tumblr Tom Hanks Fire GIF - LowGif

Please fill in your quit date here.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.