Quitting Dip

MEN WHO SMOKE AND HAVE ORAL SEX WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS HAVE A HIGHER CANCER RISK

http://www.newsweek.com/hpv-oral-sex-smoking-men-high-risk-head-neck-cancer-689068

So glad I stopped ... both.  Pre-married life was a never ending buffet of beaver.  Married for 27+ years, quit nicotine for 3+ years = I'm winning.

Good, vaping is horribly offensive, and makes you look like a doosher anyway:

New York Bans Vaping Indoors In Public: State Law Classes E-Cigs With Cigarettes

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/24/559833483/new-york-bans-vaping-indoors-in-public-state-law-classes-e-cigs-with-cigarettes

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/03/01/jim-kellys-cancer-has-returned.html

Not a word spoken about his former use of chew. Sad!

The Buffalo Bills are rallying for Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly, confirming Thursday his cancer has returned.

“We are deeply saddened to hear the news about Jim Kelly and his impending battle with cancer,” the team said in a statement. “Jim is a tough and courageous man and we know he will fight this battle with strength and determination.

The Buffalo Bills will support the Kelly family during this trying time and we ask our fans to pray for the family as Jim begins the treatment process and the road to recovery.”

Kelly, 58, was first diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in June 2013. Following a procedure, it was announced he was cancer-free. During a follow-up less than a year later, it was confirmed the cancer had returned. He was declared cancer-free again in summer 2014.

“As our family has faced many trials and triumphs throughout the years, you have blessed us with your prayers. We are asking for those prayers once again,” Kelly said in his own statement Thursday. “The oral cancer we hoped would be gone forever has returned. Although I was shocked and deeply saddened to receive this news, I know that God is with me. I continuously talk about the four F’s. Faith, Family, Friends and Fans. With all of you by my side, we will fight and win this battle together. Staying ‘Kelly Tough’ and trusting God, will carry us through the difficult time.”

Edit: After looking more into this, Jim Kelly announced in 2013 that he never dipped or smoked. My bad for assuming.
Edited by Grady

Just saw this court-ordered commercial on network tv ... LOVED IT!

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, 8meds said:

MEN WHO SMOKE AND HAVE ORAL SEX WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS HAVE A HIGHER CANCER RISK

Who would even let a guy that smokes eat their pussy?

Somebody who's got a pussy that gives you cancer or something no matter what you do to it probably.

Misfire

Edited by monkey

A picture really is worth a 1000 words. Fuck every one of these liars.7xl9n6v.jpg

I suppose it doesn't matter how much of a sneaky ninja dipping nicotine addict you are if the cause of death in your obit is choking on a chaw of cancer.

vSwUDie.jpg

Edited by monkey

Ya don't say? Fake news from 1934.

KqeEdtP.jpg

*insert your name here* 

He Strangled on the Wad! 

Maybe we should worry less about the cancer and more about the wad choking.

aMhMpfL.jpg

Edited by monkey

1 hour ago, monkey said:

A picture really is worth a 1000 words. Fuck every one of these liars.7xl9n6v.jpg

It's just a bunch of shit that happened. 

They're not victims, but they are the ultimate slaves to the tobacco plant.  The moment that genetic mutation happened in that plant - when nicotine levels increased 10,000x (or whatever it was) - this was destined to happen.

They didn't think they were lying.  Just we didn't think we were lying to ourselves every time we stuffed our faces with that plant.  If they all woke up and quit, found truth, and repented, new slaves would simply step right up to take their places.

If we eradicated the tobacco plant from the face of the planet, we'd just substitute a different drug to feed our want of an altered mental state.

The only solution is quit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/health/juul-ecigarettes-vaping-teenagers.amp.html

Juul has the audacity to announce they are pulling flavored vape pods and suspending social media marketing because they care about the kids and don’t want them using them.  They rushed to get this out before the FDA announced the restrictions.  

Please fill in your quit date here.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.