Quitting Dip

Dont wanna be a statistic

Guest Wahoowa

Guest Wahoowa

Ive been trying to quit for 4 yrs ive stopped alot in last 4 yrs. I have a mental illness an my doc said almost all mental illness patients use some form of nicotine. An none of my family ever believe i can quit anymore cuz i always go back so ive just stopped telling people.. im trying not to become a statistic. I used ktc once an i failed n they banned me . I kno i can do it its jus the fckn mind games its always there peggin at me all day everyday after day 5. I mean my mind always plays tricks on me from havin mental illness. Idk if i ever joined here i just need some words of wisdom be nice i can have someones number to talk to them help me get on the road to quittin.. im currently at a cabin surrounded by dippers i aint tryin be with these guys anymore i come home early in mornin . I need do this shit ive wasted 4 fckn yrs 

1 hour ago, Guest Wahoowa said:

I used ktc once an i failed n they banned me

We generally don’t give a shit what happened over there, but I doubt you were banned for failing. 

I kno i can do it its jus the fckn mind games its always there peggin at me all day everyday after day 5

So do it.  You’re the only one stopping yourself from quitting. 

i can have someones number to talk to them help me get on the road to quittin

There’s more than enough to read on these forums to get you on the road to quitting.  Sign up, read around, interact and post scroll. 

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.