Quitting Dip

NMCB C2

QuitSpeak

The second 100 days for me was very much like the first 100. I chose to join my glorious radiance with yours. I have no desire to use nicotine, no sympathy for those who do.

The second hundred days was all about subquits. Nicotine quit is the foundation, it points at a deeper truth that can manifest in adding other positive behaviors and removing other negative behaviors. In the second hundred days I maintained soda and caffeine subquits (146/110) and started an alcohol subquit (39). I'm on track with a New Year's resolution to lose a pound a week. On the other hand I have a really bad sweet tooth now without the sugar in booze and a filthy mouth like I'm back in the Marines. I'm not perfect, but I'm getting pretty fuckin close (no I am not Mormon). Total anger is down, maybe not by a hell of a lot. Drinking had more to do with that than I really want to admit probably.

The point is that the vibrations of a strong as fuck nicotine quit are going to smash through all the bullshit in their path. It might take a few hundred days, just like you might have to be a few hundred feet away from a big ass subwoofer to feel the whole wave. So get out your vibrators and add a pulse and a throb to your quit and subquits today.

See you at C3. NMCB.

• Like 9

Please fill in your quit date here.