Quitting Dip

12-29-2017 Centurion Quit Scroll

Gutkha

Boomer Sooner - 1 I don' understand any of these abbreviations in here qaf, oo ga chuck ka.? What is this? Also I heard quitting makes you not sleep any tips on how to get rest? 

Edited by Boomer Sooner
Added day quit thought it was automatic

1 hour ago, Boomer Sooner said:

Boomer Sooner - 1 I don' understand any of these abbreviations in here qaf, oo ga chuck ka.? What is this? Also I heard quitting makes you not sleep any tips on how to get rest? 

People usually drop something, anything next to their number.  QAF = quit as fuck.  "oo ga chuck ka", I can only  assume ... means AJK (our resident female quitter) quite possibly is feeling a little horny?  That's my best guess.  Most days, several people are talking about shit you either:

• have no fucking clue what they're talking about
  • could GAF what they are talking about (see, worked it in.)
  • Combo of the above

None of that matters, at the same time all of it matters.  We're a community of quit.  Just like any community, there will be personalities shown.  Unless you just want to post and ghost, then we will really know nothing about you.  Knowing something about you gives us an opportunity to feel a little more invested in your quit.  Take a minute, maybe post an introduction.  

The next 4-5 days are going to suck ass.  If you've got the marbles to power through, freedom from that damn can is yours for the taking.  Make your promises in segments ... by the hour if you have to.  Once you jot your name down on scroll, you've promised yourself and every other quitter here that you WILL NOT USE for the day.  Anybody can keep a 24-hour promise, right?  Wake, piss, and post your promise again to START your day.  Soon, days are stacking.  It's 72+ hours to get the nicotine out of your system.  After that, it's mind games.  We'll help you through it.  Read everything you can on this site, including the failures.  

Be stronger than a plant. 

edit: intro complete ... good

Edited by 8meds
  • Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.