Quitting Dip

Really?? A website can help me quit dip/chewing tobacco?

Owl

Yes.  100% guaranteed.  It's crazy, I know.  We all thought the same thing.  It works.

but how will it work?

My guess is you're reading this because you've tried everything else to quit dip.  You've tried switching brands, using gum or nicotine patches, promising your God, your spouse, your dog that you'd quit.  This time for sure.  No more excuses.  That was me, that was every member here.

So what's different about this site?  What is it specifically about this approach to quitting dip that works?

To boil it all down: you have to change your mind to change your behavior.  All other methods for dip/chew quitting don't change your mind.  They're designed to let you down easy, but they don't force you to change the fundamental mindset that's enabling your addiction to thrive in the first place.

We will help you help yourself. 

Just by reading the words contained in these pages you will change.  It's not a trick or a gimmick, it's good, old-fashioned self-improvement through reflection and effort.

We won't lie, the first few days of quitting dip suck.  The good news is that if you quit with us, you'll only have to go through it once.  The better news is that you don't have to go through it alone, wondering if you're doing it right, questioning yourself and your resolve.

Our words and support combined with your integrity and effort will free you, and you will become quit.

Accountability + Brotherhood = QUIT 

• Like 6

Please fill in your quit date here.