Quitting Dip

Quitting Dip on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019

NotSloth

We are all wired differently, but as far as I am concerned there is only one way to quit dipping, and we have to do the work to wire ourselves to quit dipping like that. There is no physical withdrawal from quitting dip after the first 5 or 6 days, at most. If you are feeling like a vagina, maybe you need someone to tell you. If you have actually quit dipping, you closed the door on nicotine. Fuck craves, you fucking bitch. Goddamn motherfucking pussy. I wired myself to think that way. Just keep repeating it. I slammed the door. Burned the ships. Built a fortress between me and dip. Why can't some people do it? Because they don't want to, or they haven't tried. Maybe they have residual fear of “forever”, which is why a lot of people start newbs off by telling them to quitting dipping “ODAAT” (one day at a time).  But that shit is unnecessary if you steel your will and accept nothing but success.... because no one has ever been forced to fail at quitting dip. It’s a choice. There is no magic trick. Stop being a fucking weak piece of shit. Stop talking like you are weak, stop obsessing about dip. Stop being a bitch. 

I think I can help people "get it" at any time, because all it takes to help them is for them to engage here. If you are strong, we will know it. Even if you are just pretending to be strong, it will work.  Remember that the words you use here will help shape your  thoughts, and thoughts become actions... so you must consciously change the way you talk, think and act towards nicotine. When a pre-caver engages with their weak will and words full of nicotine romance, we will have someone slap them hard enough across the face to get them to snap out of it. If they don't get it, maybe they leave here and stop trying to quit dipping. Doesn't matter, they were already on that course. If you are going to cave, does it matter if it's today or next year? Not to me. Forever means forever. It begins with the concrete thought that it is possible to quit dipping. I know it is possible to quit dipping, because I did it. Then you need the plan to get to “quit dipping forever”, and we have that here. B+A=Q . Brotherhood + Accountability equals Quit. Nothing can ever change my mind that quitting is good, and slavery is bad. If nothing can ever change my mind, how can I fail? I am in charge of this vessel. I fucking drilled that kind of thinking into my head, for days and weeks. NEVER AGAIN. FUCK YOU DIP. Once that is in place, how could this be difficult? I don't know, I’m quit.

• Q for Quit 2