Quitting Dip

2016 Archive

texagmd- 349

After 1.5 hours of sleep the night before while on shift, fulfilling my promise yesterday and taking my two teenage stepdaughters on our annual buy Mommy's Christmas Gift trip in which one of them was melting down half the time because of PMS, and staying up to watch a Christmas movie with the family, I thought it would be nice to sleep in. Except the last 3 hours I was laying in bed my little kids decided to run around screaming, and my wife was determined to have sex before she took everyone to her grandmothers.  Now I have to hustle to pick up more Christmas gifts and wrap them before my final 12 hour shift tonight. 

1 hour ago, PwrLineman72 said:

PwrLineman72- 141 sorry for this extremely late post I've been in a constant rush with storm work today and just now catching a little break

^^ weak ...... you didn't have 1 min to post to the scroll?   I'll bet when you were working "trouble jobs" 142 days ago - you found time to procure and pack that shit in your mouth ...... so to say you were soo overwhelmed today that you couldn't find the time to post is just an excuse for not giving a fuck ..... Do Better

• Like 2

Please fill in your quit date here.