Quitting Dip

Quit nicotine without gum or patches

Owl

Quitting nicotine cold turkey, without gum or patches, is the easiest, quickest, and most effective way to quit.  Here's why:

Using gum or patches to quit dip, chew, smokeless tobacco, or any tobacco product, isn't quitting AT ALL.  You're still addicted.  Nicotine itself is a toxic, carcinogenic substance.

Using gum or patches keeps you addicted to nicotine.  It quiets the cravings a bit, but really it just pokes your addiction in the eye and makes it mad.  Most people who try gum and patches are back to their delivery method of choice in little time...AND add gum or patches to their routine to make it through events where they can't dip or chew.

Cold turkey is the only way to go.

We all know.  We all tried every other method out there and failed...over and over again.

Quitting nicotine cold turkey is physically difficult for a few days.  It only takes 3-5 days for your body to no longer be chemically dependent on nicotine.  That's it.  Then it's a head game, which is where brotherhood + accountability comes in.  More on that if you sign up...

You're ready to quit or you wouldn't be reading this.  The worst part of a nicotine addiction isn't the cancer, the worst part is the slavery.  The worst part is having a substance control your every waking moment.

You can do this.  You don't need to "step down," you need to RISE UP.  Find your courage, integrity and strength.  Take back your life and quit with us.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Owl said:

You're ready to quit or you wouldn't be reading this.  The worst part of a nicotine addiction isn't the cancer, the worst part is the slavery.  The worst part is having a substance control your every waking moment.

This right here is really important. I think the biggest thing for me in my early quit was realizing how much dip actually controlled my life. Through the 9 years i dipped, i never fully understood how dip was negatively impacting my life.

if you’re on the fence about quitting, think about this: 

how many times have you made excuses not to spend time with a loved one because you wanted to dip?

how many times have you snuck away from social functions to have a dip?

After deciding to Quit, i realized this and it has made my quit so much stronger. You’re relationships will get so much stronger with those around you and you will get to spend quality time with those you love. Since quitting, my relationships with my fiancé, my family, and my friends has gotten so much better.

dont continue to turn away from your loved ones so that you can put a cancerous plant in your mouth.

come quit and learn to live a fulfilling life. 

Be free

• Like 2

There is absolutely nothing in life that is “better” with a chew in.  Everything is better without.  You look like an idiot, and everyone knows you’re dipping, even when you think you have a ninja chew in, those closest to you know.  Alternatively, you hide like a bitch ... jonesing for that “fix”, keeping it from loved ones, lying to get your lipper.   Don’t let some damn plant own you, you’re better than that.  No round little tin has any power over me anymore.  I’m in control, no longer a slave to a can.  You can do the same.   Just need the marbles to realize you’re not special, you’re just a user.  Stop it. 

• Like 2
  • The Clap 1

Please fill in your quit date here.