Quitting Dip

Just by being here and reading this. you have your foot in the door.  Quitting Dipping is simple, but it is not easy.  We are here to make it easier, but this quitting dip support group does not offer unconditional help.  You have to pay the piper… that means posting scroll every day, buying in, and unfucking your head when it comes to quit.

Eliminate ‘try”, “hope”, and “want to” from your quit vocabulary. Just do it. Eliminate the excuses.  Every step you add between you and dip is a good one.  Every trigger ( :lipi:) you remove from your life now is a good thing. People here will actively try to help you quit dipping.  You can reach out too.  Dig around on the forums and find people with common interests or that you think are funny.  Send them a message.

You and your choices are what drives your quit.  It's not a stretch to say that quitting gives you a ton more energy and time to do stuff you didn't used to think were necessary, important, or even possible. Because you used to spend all of your free time dipping. As if that is an actual activity instead of just delivering a drug to drug receptors. But dipping used to suck the life out of me. I was a lazy piece of shit. Even if I was out doing things, I was always plotting ways to get out of them to go back and dip in peace, or thinking about how long I had until my next dip. If I was out doing something while dipping, I would be sitting around thinking about how when I got home, I could have a bigger dip. All of that is so fucking stupid, it will blow your mind when you realize you don't think that way anymore.

If you are looking for a quit dipping support group, all of the members here quit dipping using the same process, through the accountability offered by this website, and quitting dipping cold turkey. The above was written by a member of Quitting Dip.

THE ONLY WAY TO QUIT DIPPING IS TO QUIT DIPPING COLD TURKEY. 

You might think that there are lots of ways to quit dipping, but there's not.  You are likely to be here after hundreds of aborted mini-attempts at quitting dipping. You can't quit dipping halfway. You also can't use nicotine replacement products. No vaping. No nicotine lozenges. No nicotine gum.  Why not? Because you can't quit nicotine by using a different form of nicotine. Why do you want to extend the length of time that you experience the withdrawal symptoms of quitting dipping anyway? Get it over with. Rip the band aid off. Put that shit in the rear view mirror.

When you are in the cycle of being desperate to quit dipping, but terrified of actually quitting, everything can seem overwhelming. Quitting dip is a lot easier than you think. It is all a mind game, and we know all the ways to win. If you are ready to quit, the best way to quit dipping cold turkey is to join this site, and start posting. 

Once you are a member you can start an introduction where you can tell the other members about yourself, or just get right to it and put your screen name and "Day 1" on the "Quit Scroll" with today's date. Just throw up a post somewhere, someone is going to see it, and help you learn how to quit dipping. You can also post below with questions or comments before you sign up. 

If you just about ready to pull the trigger but you're scared, stop being a pussy. There is a section in the support center full of posts encouraging guys like you to get in the game. We want to give you help to quit dipping, but you have to help yourself first.