Quitting Dip

08-23-2022 Plebe Quit Scroll

woosel

37 minutes ago, beast42 said:

Why so late?   What time does your day start?     

That was 930 am my time when I woke up. Normally starts around then, though I usually post before I go to bed for the night.

Edited by RedBastard
Typo

2 hours ago, RedBastard said:

That was 930 am my time when I woke up. Normally starts around then, though I usually post before I go to bed for the night.

got it ... i did some reading and I see you work late nights ..... get in a pattern of consistency .... if your a 2nd or 3rd shift guy - let that be known and set a pattern for your post ... this should be the first thing you do when you wake up and your post/promise will kick start your day ..... some guys who are up late will post before they go to bed and then again when they wake up ..... keep stacking up the days and don't let your guard down .... have the mind set that you are Quit 

11 hours ago, beast42 said:

some guys who are up late will post before they go to bed and then again when they wake up

That’s a good thing to know. I’m still dealing with a bit of insomnia so I’ve been waking up and posting in the wee hours of the morning. I always check to make sure I posted again if I fall back to sleep, but didn’t think about posting twice.

Please fill in your quit date here.