Quitting Dip

04-22-2023 Plebe Quit Scrolls

Zook

11 minutes ago, Fosterz said:

Foster 25 fuck dip man

Don't be late. I suggest getting on scroll as soon as possible after waking up. Or you might be like Dirty Randy and wake up late on weekends after long nights of drunkenness and debauchery. That hasn't worked out so well for him, so I suggest you diverge from that path also, if that's what you're doing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Fosterz said:

@beast42 @Zeus @BigKahuna sorry brothers thought I hit post early this morning wife’s been sick all day so I’ve been tending to her. Couple of the guys texted me letting know of the scroll. 

No excuses. Don't just "think" you posted scroll... make certain you posted. If you can't be certain, then you reach out to the guys and let them know. Be on top your quit at all times.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zeus said:

No excuses. Don't just "think" you posted scroll... make certain you posted. If you can't be certain, then you reach out to the guys and let them know. Be on top your quit at all times.

You got it Zeus thank you

@Fosterz ... top left .... just under the blue line ... Home>Activity>Unread Content .... every morning, after you post, and before you start your day .... click on Activity to make sure your post is up ... that has saved me more than once 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beast42 said:

@Fosterz ... top left .... just under the blue line ... Home>Activity>Unread Content .... every morning, after you post, and before you start your day .... click on Activity to make sure your post is up ... that has saved me more than once 

Thank you!

Please fill in your quit date here.