Quitting Dip

06-17-2017

1 hour ago, TheFiz said:

Ultra late post.  Sorry to everyone.  No excuse but still quit.  Thanks @8meds for the text and calling me out. 

Just for comedic value > what was the excuse?   Let me guess - you were really really busy and you forgot 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheFiz said:

Honestly.  Unexpected bj and didn't get back to my normal routine. 

Who the fuck are you dude? You're about a scroll post and nothing else for your entire life cycle here at QD. I don't know you at all maybe someone else does. Probably not. Contribute something other than an excuse next time you can be bothered to log in.

• Like 1

@NMCB.  I really don't understand why you have to get so agressive towards someone who 100% hasn't touched Nicotine for well over 3 years and has no intention of ever doing so. Being quit is the whole purpose of this site and it has been incredibly powerful to me in my own way. 

22 minutes ago, TheFiz said:

@NMCB.  I really don't understand why you have to get so agressive towards someone who 100% hasn't touched Nicotine for well over 3 years and has no intention of ever doing so. Being quit is the whole purpose of this site and it has been incredibly powerful to me in my own way. 

Would you be 100% if people didn't have to remind you that you are quitting?  Being quit is a way of life, not a chore.  It would be nice if you spent some time around here because I really don't know anything about you.  3 years and you haven't bought in yet.  

If you ever decide to participate I'm looking forward to getting to know you.  It's up to you.  Most of us wasted years hemming and hawing about quitting dip.  Some guys like you are taking years to embrace quitting as a verb.  I want to see how quitter's lives are going on a daily basis.  I want QD to be a big part of my life, not an after thought.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheFiz said:

@TheFiz :clap::craycray:

From what I read the n his intro, lipi & Smeds keep enabling his behavior.  Why not let people that don't prioritize (we all know who is on that short list) being quit with us miss days and let the codex do it's job.

QD is growing so a guy here or there dropping from the scrolls is okay (see ladyG & hobie)

11 minutes ago, soxfnnlansing said:

From what I read the n his intro, lipi & Smeds keep enabling his behavior.  Why not let people that don't prioritize (we all know who is on that short list) being quit with us miss days and let the codex do it's job.

QD is growing so a guy here or there dropping from the scrolls is okay (see ladyG & hobie)

For people that wonder why I harass soxban it's this priceless horse shit.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, soxfnnlansing said:

I've met him in person, shared beer and a ball game, and at moments have times where I know a dude may have fucked up, so I'll ping him.  Call it enabling, whatever.  I threw him a lifeline, and don't give a fuck in this instance what you think.  You do you.  

Please fill in your quit date here.