Quitting Dip

09-06-2020 Plebe Quit Scroll

8meds

1 hour ago, KD2 said:

KD2 373 I promise not to have nicotine today!

Ok I know after robi i was done vounching for everyone. But KD2 is different. We are 11 days apart from each other on quitting. Since day 1 this guy has been supportive and has trusted me to lead him into what I thought it meant to be quit. Yall cant see my expression but holy shit I'm happy as hell right now.  This man is legit my brother from another mother. I knew one day you will come boo boo

Edited by ThatMan6ix
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatMan6ix said:

Ok I know after robi i was done vounching for everyone. But KD2 is different. We are 11 days apart from each other on quitting. Since day 1 this guy has been supportive and has trusted me to lead him into what I thought it meant to be quit. Yall cant see my expression but holy shit I'm happy as hell right now.  This mannish legit by brother from another mother. I knew one day you will come boo boo

Thanks six...it’s been a long time coming. Enough is enough ... my group from kind to caves just lost three this past week or so. And it’s just a normal week...no reaction like it’s part of the process. Thanks for welcoming me and I look forward to being quit here serious style with you all. 

@KD2 just like me and pretty much every guy that has come over. It's good to start an introduction when you can. Let the fellas know you like being tickled behind the ear. I told you before and I still stand by it. The place is home. Theres none of that nonsense here. This is a special community. We just quit. The real ones take residence here.

Edited by ThatMan6ix
  • Like 4

Please fill in your quit date here.