Quitting Dip

06-09-2017

9 hours ago, Reveille said:

No....I don't know Pr0f

He used to show up in the late afternoon and would write something like "strong" after his number.  I guess that word "strong" is supposed to speak to me; I'm the addict that must post first thing everyday but guys that are "strong" can post whenever they get around to it.  That word is to convey a robust quit to the addicts that "get it".  Pr0f's quit was strong but he isn't here anymore.  @Reveille, you should peruse the graveyard and read their responses to being late on the scroll.  I just don't want to see you throw away a budding quit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, soxfnnlansing said:

He used to show up in the late afternoon and would write something like "strong" after his number.  I guess that word "strong" is supposed to speak to me; I'm the addict that must post first thing everyday but guys that are "strong" can post whenever they get around to it.  That word is to convey a robust quit to the addicts that "get it".  Pr0f's quit was strong but he isn't here anymore.  @Reveille, you should peruse the graveyard and read their responses to being late on the scroll.  I just don't want to see you throw away a budding quit.

I didn't think of it that way, but I totally get what your saying. I take my quit seriousand appreciate your advice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reveille said:

I didn't think of it that way, but I totally get what your saying. I take my quit seriousand appreciate your advice.

5 weeks quit is a big deal.  Post on scroll 1st thing and you will stay quit.  

Please fill in your quit date here.