Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatdave 25- yesterday was a tough day, drove back from Florida route, 2100 miles in 4 days. Old people driving slow in left lane and ton of traffic, but I made it dip free. Same for today!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, 8meds said:

8meds - 702 - with the Plebes ... congrats to @bricksquad for a month, and @UnbridledCarnage for two weeks!!:clap:

So @8meds, when you gave brickbrick that mention, tagging him marked him present, when he was Wasn't. I was confused when he posted two or three hours later. Not sure how to overcome this. 

2 minutes ago, Lipi said:

Maybe just refrain from tagging people unless they've already posted. Bummed I didn't think of this problem. 

Dammit, my bad.  I learned something, and forgot it ... all in one weekend.

1 hour ago, sschumann said:

Do you have an odd work/ school schedule? Whats with the late post?

My bad I've been traveling. Went from New Orleans to Atlanta now I'm in Florida in 24 hours. I don't understand what happened with the system. Sorry if it messed up something

10 minutes ago, bricksquad said:

My bad I've been traveling. Went from New Orleans to Atlanta now I'm in Florida in 24 hours. I don't understand what happened with the system. Sorry if it messed up something

Don't worry about anything except getting on the scroll. If you're traveling, buried, etc you take 5 seconds and text a bro "can you post for me? Brick 31"

If you don't have numbers, fix that.

Hatdave 26- quitting for another day

• Like 4

Please fill in your quit date here.