Quitting Dip

2016 Archive

Day 45.. I am a quitter, but a winner for doing so.. thanks for all my brothers for helping me quite tabacco... signing out

5 hours ago, Ash87 said:

@PreFederer is better no doubt... But no one can inspire anyone like the old American Sampras inspires...

Ash - 1. keep killing it; 2. When you "quote" someone (by clicking the "quote" link), as you did with Pre, the system will notify them that you replied. The @Pre (tagging function) is unnecessary. If you don't "quote" someone and want to bring their attention to a post, you should use the tagging function.

TL;DR - keep killing it

• Like 1

Aggie - 21

I understand that a seemingly great majority of the members here have either graduated from college, or are in a point in their lives where posting every morning is routine. I have not yet reached that point on either front, but am working toward it every day. Please excuse yesterday's tardiness, I had outstanding senior design project obligations. I understand that this is not an "excuse". 

Edited by Lipi
Mm/dd/yyyy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Aggie93 said:

Aggie - 21

I understand that a seemingly great majority of the members here have either graduated from college, or are in a point in their lives where posting every morning is routine. I have not yet reached that point on either front, but am working toward it every day. Please excuse yesterday's tardiness, I had outstanding senior design project obligations. I understand that this is not an "excuse". 

It's called life.  I bet you would have had time to pick up a can on the way to work even with that dead line if you were still using.  Posting your promise takes less time.  The more pressure life adds, the more that promise matters.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SAM83 said:

It's called life.  I bet you would have had time to pick up a can on the way to work even with that dead line if you were still using.  Posting your promise takes less time.  The more pressure life adds, the more that promise matters.

Agreed....your daily commitment starts when you get up....make it a habit 

Please fill in your quit date here.