Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJSC - 225

Last day of my quarter and I'm chasing a very large deal. I tried posting roll this am, but couldn't get it done.  I read the comments and request, and will address when I can calmly deal with the bk "comments".  That won't be today because I'm a little too stressed.

I tried posting roll this am, but couldn't get it done.

No comprendo! Tried meaning:

1. You couldn't log into the website because of poor internet.

2. You couldn't text a QD member to post for you because of poor signal.

3. OR, you meant to but forgot/didn't have time/whatever other excuse.

You're not "late" but by your own admission...it isn't the first thing on your schedule of to dos.

No comprendo! Tried meaning:

1. You couldn't log into the website because of poor internet.

2. You couldn't text a QD member to post for you because of poor signal.

3. OR, you meant to but forgot/didn't have time/whatever other excuse.

You're not "late" but by your own admission...it isn't the first thing on your schedule of to dos.

I logged in, tried typing my day several times and the submit button and area to input text was grey'd out.   I tried multiple times then read through the notifications and thought it was a lock on my account. So I tried logging in from my PC and then I reset my password. I took a call and came back later after my call and was able to submit via my PC. 

There are some assumptions being made here that are unnecessary. Posting my quit date is my first priority daily which is why I gave an explanation for not being on until 10 am. 

Im a bit on edge so I'm trying to avoid being negative with people who I realize are showing interest in my well being, which I appreciate. Thus the explanation for the stress situation. 

While I appreciate your attempts at avoiding "being negative" with people, you're not going to hurt anyone's feelings by saying "Kahuna, fuck you, you're an asshole". Except maybe Kahuna, but I tell him that every day. Just do it over in the clubhouse so not everyone can see his dirty laundry.

Please fill in your quit date here.