Quitting Dip

04-23-2020 Plebe Quit Scroll

Jock0

Today is the day i take control of my life. Grizzly wintergreen every single day for four straight years. Had a nicotine pouch this morning but I am not getting a vape or anything else. As soon as these pouches are out, I am done with nicotine. Just trying to ease the withdrawl symptoms. Dumped out two full tins today and got rid of any spitters.

10 minutes ago, riverdog23 said:

Today is the day i take control of my life. Grizzly wintergreen every single day for four straight years. Had a nicotine pouch this morning but I am not getting a vape or anything else. As soon as these pouches are out, I am done with nicotine. Just trying to ease the withdrawl symptoms. Dumped out two full tins today and got rid of any spitters.

Go flush those pouches before posting a promise. Thw promise is that you wont use after posting.

After youve done that come back and post a real promise.

May not seem like a big deal to you but it is to us. Dont delay the inevitable. Embrace it and get it done already. Fuck nicotine.

Edited by monkey

19 minutes ago, riverdog23 said:

As soon as these pouches are out, I am done with nicotine. Just trying to ease the withdrawl symptoms.

This scroll is for quitters. Not people planning to quit. Find your balls and finish your slavery to that disgusting shit.  Then post an intro. We are here to help and quit with you. 

• Like 1
  • Q for Quit 4
  • The Clap 1

30 minutes ago, monkey said:

Go flush those pouches before posting a promise. Thw promise is that you wont use after posting.

After youve done that come back and post a real promise.

May not seem like a big deal to you but it is to us. Dont delay the inevitable. Embrace it and get it done already. Fuck nicotine.

I had the same thought process 68 days ago. Just read my intro. It doesn’t work like that. Dump the shit into the toilet, flush it and start being quit right fucking now.

• Like 1
  • The Clap 2

1 hour ago, shawnd11 said:

This scroll is for quitters. Not people planning to quit. Find your balls and finish your slavery to that disgusting shit.  Then post an intro. We are here to help and quit with you. 

:rockon: this. 

16 hours ago, riverdog23 said:

As soon as these pouches are out

they should be out before you post here!  Not a big deal , its been done before but now you know and dump them all now... see you on post early tomorrow 

Please fill in your quit date here.