Quitting Dip

Archived Centurion Quit Scrolls 2015-2016

Sapper

Schaef 267 advances on west coast time. Never thought I would see SamCat stop posting at koddlers. Damn over 2000 days.

is this for real?yes, the day's counter here advances on west coast time
  • Like 1

Schaef 267 advances on west coast time. Never thought I would see SamCat stop posting at koddlers. Damn over 2000 days.

is this for real?sorry, I enjoy being a dick sometimes...anyways yes, I think she is still in touch with some in November 09 but she hasn't posted up since March 20th or so. I return to koddlers to check up on some occasionally and noticed this. She helped me big time. I don't have her number anymore though. I hope she sticks to it. I would love to see her here...not sure if you know anyone that may have her digits??

is this for real? sorry, I enjoy being a dick sometimes...anyways yes, I think she is still in touch with some in November 09 but she hasn't posted up since March 20th or so. I return to koddlers to check up on some occasionally and noticed this. She helped me big time. I don't have her number anymore though. I hope she sticks to it. I would love to see her here...not sure if you know anyone that may have her digits??

I have her number....let me get permission to give it out....

Please fill in your quit date here.