Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

227 days quit.  Hi guys, came here to build my accountability and support by boys Kash, Woos, BK, Bmonday, and anyone else that needs it.  Will get my avatar and intro posted here when I get a minute...Quit with you all today!

Edited by TLOC
  • Like 5

cpc - 3

Glad you're posting roll everyday; however this place is based on Accountability and Brotherhood. Without those you will fail. If you continue down this path of post and ghost and avoiding accountability and brotherhood, you will be treated as a troll and the codex defines what happens to trolls.

Do us all a favor and post your intro today. Add to it everyday. Get your history out there so that we can start helping you.

Keep it up Dood!! Quit is looking good. How does it feel?

Yo I am beating nicotine's ass hard right now. Having a stressful week but feel way better taking it head on and not being a weakling.

• Like 3

227 days quit.  Hi guys, came here to build my accountability and support by boys Kash, Woos, BK, Bmonday, and anyone else that needs it.  Will get my avatar and intro posted here when I get a minute...Quit with you all today!

welcome tony and thanks for your support. I'm qquit wit you

• Like 1

I quit with this guy! He had my back when I was getting shit on. I quit with him every day all day.

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.