Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatdave- day 1, trying to figure out how this site works. First question is that it has me quit for 2 days which sounds good but it incorrect. Where do I go to fix that?

14 minutes ago, Hatdave said:

Hatdave- day 1, trying to figure out how this site works. First question is that it has me quit for 2 days which sounds good but it incorrect. Where do I go to fix that?

Hi Dave, if you quit dipping today it would give you one day quit.  If you last used yesterday, today would be considered day 2.  Welcome to QD.  We will help you quit.  

11 minutes ago, soxfnnlansing said:

Hi Dave, if you quit dipping today it would give you one day quit.  If you last used yesterday, today would be considered day 2.  Welcome to QD.  We will help you quit.  

Thank you, looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hatdave said:

Quit today and quit tomorrow, that's day 2. Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Hatdave 3 days quit

• Like 4

Thank you Grady!  It's great to be here, finally. I feel better already with the support and advice I've been shown in short time on here. Of course I tried to quit before but this is what's been missing. 

2 hours ago, Pawghunter said:

Pawghunter 52 days quit.

Glad you're still quit. Get a phone with some of the money you aren't waisting on dip. Don't miss scroll.

Edited by Doc
  • Like 2

Hatdave 4 I will not put a dip in today!!

• Like 5

Please fill in your quit date here.