Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mole 56 - Eight weeks and running strong.  I've got a tough set coming up.  My son goes back to school tomorrow and I'm doing the drop off which entails a 4 hour drive with 5 boys in the van, a QRT style unloading of the van and a 4 hour drive home.  When I dropped him off in September, I handled it badly caved ending my last stoppage.  This time the drop off should be easier because there isn't any fear for him, just the not wanting to be away from home.  Not fun but easier.  And for me, I've got seeds, fake and we'll get some books on CD to pass the time on the road.  Also, I've got a bunch of digits and i know you guys have my back. I'm quit!

• Like 3

Doc 697 no worries mole. Use your tools to stay quit. This time is different because you are quit. That nasty shit will never help you deal with stress. This place will.

Braves360 - 640,  There is a strong possibility that I posted today's roll on yesterday's sheet.  Therefore I am posting roll again to make sure that I am properly posted.  I worked the graveyard shift last night and am completely out of my element.  Thankfully my relief should be here in the next 40 minutes.......my ass is ready for bed.  

• Like 1

Please fill in your quit date here.