Quitting Dip

Archived Plebe Quit Scrolls

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, jayd41 said:

@Pawghunter and @uppercuts...you fuckers  need to get on here or tell us what the fuck is going on, we post early here..

I am thinking we won't see these 2 until after working hours when they can get home and log on via a computer.  Pawg said something about not even having a cell phone and upper said he isn't good at technology..  We better see them by 6 PM EST

4 minutes ago, KobeJr said:

I am thinking we won't see these 2 until after working hours when they can get home and log on via a computer.  Pawg said something about not even having a cell phone and upper said he isn't good at technology..  We better see them by 6 PM EST

yeah we'll see...both could manage to post early yesterday...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pawghunter said:

Pawghunter onto day 13. Sorry guys, I had a hectic morning, but better late than never. I felt real guilty about not signing in, it bothered me all day. Anyways, I am here quitting with all you guys.

Was there ever a morning during your addiction where you didn't have time to have your nicotine? Not during my 22 years chewing did I ever tell chew I was too busy. Don't do that to your quit either. Wake up, piss, post to the scroll. Get a burner phone and put some numbers in it. You have some extra money laying around, you don't spend it on dip. Keep it that way by avoiding this problem in the future.

• Like 1

The first thing I used to do in the morning was brush my teeth and pop in a dip. I still remember that idiotic process like it was yesterday and it pains me to think how stupid I was. Nowadays I make double sure I'm on the scroll just as early as I used to pop a dip in. I can identify one time I arrived late and these guys contacted and calibrated me. Make this that one time too and post early every damn day. 

Edited by BazookaJoe
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pawghunter said:

Pawghunter onto day 13. Sorry guys, I had a hectic morning, but better late than never. I felt real guilty about not signing in, it bothered me all day. Anyways, I am here quitting with all you guys.

You're catching a little bit of shit because during the time you weren't posted up, dudes were actually wondering if everything was cool with you and your quit.  The fact that others are taking the time to be concerned about your quit in greater amounts than you right now should be a little alarming.  Those comments above are spot-on.  I used to wake up and throw a chew in within a minute of waking.  Shower with it in.  Spit it into the drain at the end of the shower, get out, brush teeth.  2 minutes later a fresh one was in.  That routine lead to a brand new one.  Almost every day I wake, piss, and get on scroll.  Some days I piss, wake, and get on scroll ... but that's for a different thread. 

Make quit a priority Pawg, and make quit routine. Post EARLY, so we aren't left wondering.

• Like 3

Please fill in your quit date here.