Quitting Dip

08-08-2022 Plebe Quit Scroll

Jock0

1 minute ago, Hubie said:

Day 1 here.  2,919 days quit.  Was here years ago but don’t remember my login. 

Dude you left. Did you forget something? I can check the lost and found. It was Hubie337 if that's what you were looking for. 

On 4/12/2015 at 11:32 AM, Hubie337 said:

I sent emails to all of the HOF types in Nov 2014 who quit posting roll. Keep in mind we are about 250 days quit on average. So far 3 responded claiming to still be quit, 2 caved. Pretty shitty odds if you quit posting roll.

5 hours ago, IndianaMike said:

Yeah, down to 7 in Nov 2014.   No accountability at all there anymore.  7 is actually more than the Mar 2022 group which has 5 posters. They switched to some shit called Discord that is phone only for new quit groups.  It’s a terrible app.

31 minutes ago, Sand said:

So you're here for accountability? 

Who the fuck knows. You'd think someone like that would at least state why they threw their ironclad one hundred percent chance of quit away. 

2 hours ago, RickDicolus said:

Who the fuck knows. You'd think someone like that would at least state why they threw their ironclad one hundred percent chance of quit away. 

I am 2,920 in so I didn’t throw anything away but yes, there is no accountability “over there”.  Guys post and ghost for the most part.  

I left because I was pissed. Pretty obvious. Didn’t cave but sooner or later I might if I am not careful.   I have been down this road before. 

12 hours ago, RickDicolus said:

Dude you left. Did you forget something? I can check the lost and found. It was Hubie337 if that's what you were looking for. 

I know my login name, not my password. It’s been awhile and I have probably changed PWs 10 times since then. Email was my old corporate email address.  

This is lame. Hard pass on engaging with this fake quit. He literally says he's quit 9 years in the same breath that he says he might cave if he's not careful. He was here long enough to know there is nothing at all quit in that sentiment, which is why he's either fucking with you guys as much as you're fucking with him, or his lame quit is irredeemable.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hubie said:

I have been posting roll for almost 9 years so yeah, I am quit. I also realize once you stop, you are playing with fire. 

This is the antithesis of a quit. "I'm totally never dipping again unless I stop counting." 

🤮

7 minutes ago, Mitch McDeere said:

This is the antithesis of a quit. "I'm totally never dipping again unless I stop counting." 

🤮

And this site is pretty adamant that you post roll and count you days EVERY DAY, correct? 

Please fill in your quit date here.