Quitting Dip

05-25-2019 Quitting Dip Scroll

I got really shit faced last night and woke up at 8:30 and I had a 9:00 tee time.  Got to the course just in time to walk to the first tee hung over as shit.  These fuckers I am playing always walk the course so I knew I was walking too.  Wasn’t going to be the only one riding.  Therefore I decided not to take my phone and actually wanted the peace of quiet.  

Half way thru the round I realized I didn’t post yet.  As soon as I was finished I got to the truck and posted which was around 1:40.  I apologize for that.  Didn’t really know these guys too much just some guys I have talked to a couple of times at the club.  Did’t feel comfortable asking to use their phone.  However if it got too much closer to 2:00 I would have.

12 minutes ago, KobeJr said:

I got really shit faced last night and woke up at 8:30 and I had a 9:00 tee time.  Got to the course just in time to walk to the first tee hung over as shit.  These fuckers I am playing always walk the course so I knew I was walking too.  Wasn’t going to be the only one riding.  Therefore I decided not to take my phone and actually wanted the peace of quiet.  

Half way thru the round I realized I didn’t post yet.  As soon as I was finished I got to the truck and posted which was around 1:40.  I apologize for that.  Didn’t really know these guys too much just some guys I have talked to a couple of times at the club.  Did’t feel comfortable asking to use their phone.  However if it got too much closer to 2:00 I would have.

Jesus shut the fuck up. 

Please fill in your quit date here.